Honda is equally concerned about the bikes that they launch in the market and Honda has now decided to launch the new CRF250L that was revealed for the first time in November 2011 at the Tokyo International Motor Show. The company has already announced that the bike will be available for sale in Japan in May 2012 and after that in the UK, but the company has still not confirmed the date about when they will launch the bike in the North American market. The all new Honda CRF250L is based on the same CRF motorcycles that Honda has launched in the past but this time the company has made some changes.
- Honda has come up with a newly designed frame that is made from steel twin tube structure that provides better stability and agility to the bike.
- The inverted front suspension works like a separate function front fork which ensures that the driver can operate the bike without any problems and that the structure provides better stability.
- Honda has also incorporated aluminum monoblock cast swing arm that provides high strength and proper rigidity balance. It is paired with Pro-Link rear suspension that has 240mm of axle travel to provide impressive high road holding capability.
- Honda has incorporated liquid cooled 4 stroke DOHC engine that has Programmed Fuel Injection System.
- The engine also has O2 sensor, catalyzer fitted inside the muffler and other low friction technologies that can ensure better performance from the bike.
- Honda CRF250L can provide an impressive performance of 44 km/l when the bike is at 60 kmph on a level road.
- Honda has incorporated many other key equipments on this bike to make it comfortable for the riders.
- It has a multifunctional digital meter that has fuel meter, clock and trip/odometer.
- The handle turning angle is at 45 degrees for better bike handling options.
- It also has cargo hooks in the rear fender section.